This is as good a time as any to note something about my creative process and the way I prioritize content. I don't include things I can't imagine: when something goes into FC, it's because I can picture it with clarity. I frequently get good suggestions that I can't quite picture, usually because they don't appeal to my own predelictions, and in those cases I am obliged to either force out substandard content or abandon the idea. (The best examples of this are scenes of the PC dominantly riding a slave's dick, which are frequently requested and could fit the setting if well written, but I can't write well.) More often, I get suggestions that I can see perfectly, sparking creative drive, and in they go. Finally, many scenes I imagine independently make it into the game, because they appeal to me personally. What this means is that there's going to be a bias in the content I add to FC in favor of stuff that I like, because I imagine things I like. I'm well aware that the game is not short of content involving big tits and anal sex, but I'm biased that way. Since I'm doing this because it's fun, that's not likely to change anytime soon.
That said, I'm amenable to popular requests if they can be addressed without too much work. I've added an organ farm to the pharmaceutical fabricator. It can currently grow ovaries, penises, and testicles for implantation. This is not going to be a major content focus going forward: it simply leverages existing code. It does not add previously impossible combinations of organs. It is not possible, for example, to give a slave two dicks, and I don't plan to add all the necessary code to handle that. All the organ farm does is offer an expensive and slow way to move any slave to any currently supported genital layout. Since XX, XY and hermaphrodite slaves are already supported, this was a fairly straightforward addition. That's where I intend to leave it, to give players who really like radical transformation content a goal to work toward, and to provide a platform for modding in additional extreme body layouts if modders so desire. This addition brushes right up against the edge of what I think of as technologically possible in the FC world. I'm not particularly bothered by that, though, since it's described as being experimental, and it's deliberately balanced to be unprofitable and unavailable until the late game. Finally, a note on medical details I have intentionally left unspecified in-game: as far as the code is concerned, these organs make slaves biologically indistinguishable from slaves who have them naturally. That implies that all the relevant plumbing is included, so for example the "ovaries" option probably includes a uterus, Fallopian tubes, etc.
- Added an expensive, high reputation upgrade to the pharmaceutical fabricator that allows it to grow organs. It currently supports ovaries, penises, and testicles.
- Organs are slave-specific and are started from slaves' individual surgery menus. Only a single organ can be grown per slave at any one time.
- A list of all organs being grown can be viewed in the fabricator's submenu.
- An alert will appear on the main menu during weeks in which an organ is ready for implantation, which is then performed from slaves' individual surgery menus.
- New events to check back in with two kinds of slaves who have changed since enslavement: formerly ugly slaves doing well at sex work, and slaves who did not like the dick but now do.
- Event for slaves devoted enough to do a little intramural slavebreaking of their own.
- The Shelter inspector will now hold off for a short time to allow the player a grace period to improve shelter slaves.
- Added appraisal miniscenes on slave sale which give a flavorful but comprehensive listing of applicable value multipliers.
- Players who know the system and are uninterested in the new appraisal scenes can disable them from the options menu.
- Added slave reactions to being assigned to the brothel. Like the industrial dairy assignment reactions, these are for flavor only and have no stat impact.
- Since the reactions to facility assignments are for flavor only, added an option to the options menu to disable them.
- Gave the Cellblock an expensive upgrade that softens inmate flaws at the cost of devotion.
- Increased the chem damage penalty to production for slaves in a fully industrial dairy to encourage induction of fresh stock.
- Very low sex drive can now reduce high attraction to either gender.
- Bleached anuses will no longer prevent Purist bonuses for being free of body modification.
- Pruned many main menu stats for mindbroken slaves, since they no longer have an impact. These qualities are still viewable in a slave's individual menu.
- Lactation now gives a small bonus to performance on sexual assignments.
- Head Girls will only attempt to soften flaws if a slave lacks a corresponding quirk; if she does not the HG will remove that flaw instead.
- Recoded the way familial recruitment events work to make the recruited slave better resemble the recruiter as she was at enslavement.
- New Shelter slave origins.
- Added a toggle on the economics report to always subsidize growth or reputation.
- Split main menu visibility of arcology and desk descriptions into distinct options.
- Many minor description expansions.