These are the known bugs in the latest alpha build. I will keep this post updated; if it's included here, I know about it and don't need to be told.
- Odd slaves with names like $activeSlave.slaveName will occasionally appear. This is usually due to bad random event code: if you can tell me what random event preceded the bugged slave appearing I can find the problem. When this happens, you should load a previous save.
- Saving the game and then using the enter key will both reopen the save interface and advance play. To avoid this, click inside the game window after saving
- Players will see the same random events more frequently than I'd like, because there aren't enough of them yet.
These things are definitely planned and don't need to be suggested.
- More random and non-random events.
- More surgical and appearance options.
- Ways for slaves to act nicely or abusively to one another.
These things will never be added to Free Cities.
- Detailed customization of the player character. I would love to add this but it would make coding scenes more complex than I can handle.
- Slaves referred to as "he." This would be a huge coding hassle and push outside the bounds of author appeal. The in-game encyclopedia explains the Free Cities approach to slave gender in some detail.
- Extreme fetishes such as scat and guro, and underage content.
- Anything not likely to be medically common in the next ten years. This means no limb transplantation or age acceleration, for example.
- Content focusing on the player character's or his slaves' offspring, which won't work in a quasi-realistic game in which 18 years is 936 turns.