This is a straightforward update that adds events, addresses some balance issues, and fixes bugs. As such, I expect it to be a straight line improvement in terms of stability over 0.7.2. If you're an occasional player who prefers to wait for relatively stable versions, this should be a good one to play.
Download: Dropbox, Mega. Saves from previous versions are incompatible, but 0.7+ saves are eligible for New Game Plus. Latest hotfix is 0.7.3.2 (1540 PST 14 June), completely save compatible. Fixed issues include:
- Chastity belts should no longer prevent kissing.
- Numerous nonfatal slave generation bugs.
- Unhappiness about contraceptives due to undiscovered pregnancy fetish.
- Snuggle event cash bug.
- Several nonconformist event issues.
- Typographical errors.
0.7.3.2 also unlocks an event that wasn't ready in time for the main update.
- Added various minor skin distinctions, including birthmarks, beauty marks, and two levels of freckles.
- Freckles slightly improve attractiveness if a slave's skin is fair or pale, and slightly improve it again if her hair is also red.
- Beauty marks add to attractiveness if a slave's face is very beautiful, but detract from it if she is merely pretty or below.
- Birthmarks add to attractiveness if a slave is prestigious, but detract from it is she is not.
- Beauty marks and birthmarks can be removed in the Salon.
- Skin distinctions can be added to starting slaves from the additional customization options menu.
- Transformation Fetishist and Asset Expansionist arcologies will use the preexisting T&A attractivness curve: diminishing returns for larger assets.
- Slimness Enthusiast arcologies will use a new T&A attractiveness curve that heavily rewards small assets, offers minimal rewards for moderate assets, and penalizes large assets.
- All other arcologies will use a new T&A attractiveness curve that rewards moderate asset sizes more generously, diminishing to no marginal increase at supermassive sizes.
- There's been some confusion about exactly what this means, so here's a helpful infographic:
- Generic threesome event for two slaves with big tits, which can be used to pair them into a relationship.
- Added a fairly generic massage event with the game's first nested event options.
- Slaves with better sex skills than the Head Girl can now suggest themselves as a replacement for her in an event.
- New future society event involving a nonconforming oligarch, with a version for each FS. PCs with the Force customization choice get an advantageous way to resolve the dilemma.
- Added nested event options to a couple of preexisting events.
- New personal assistant skin: a fertility goddess type, contributed by an anon I'll credit as soon as they give me permission to do so.
- The personal assistant will sometimes alter her appearance slightly to follow societal choices.
- If a slave for whom a wedding is planned is somehow lost, the wedding will be canceled and the costs refunded.
- Small descriptive expansions.
- Minor encyclopedia updates.