I wasn't able to playtest, release, and support an update last week, but my usual coding and writing time was unaffected. So, this is at least a double update in terms of content. I believe timely updates are less important than content creation for a project like this.
This update fixes an inconsistency that's been bothering me for a while: the milk from lactating slaves with monstrous udders not assigned to get milked used to vanish, benefiting nobody. This was obviously unacceptable, so it's now possible to upgrade the penthouse with milkers hooked into the arcology's fluid systems, allowing all slaves living there to give milk. Milking efficiency varies by assignment, with the existing assignment to get milked being the only one that offers full efficiency. To prevent this from completely unbalancing the game, more powerful assignments have lower milking efficiency. Furthermore, it's now necessary to pay for slaves' food, and they'll need to eat more if giving milk.
I hope you appreciate your Head Girl. Head Girls work hard, and many of them are likely to work harder after this update, since keeping lactating slaves at top production now requires keeping them pregnant. Even the best Head Girl's ability to impregnate is now finite, but you can now give her help by directing an appropriate Milkmaid to breed the cows and a proper Stewardess to do the honors for the servants.
Download: Dropbox, Mega. Saves from previous versions are incompatible, but 0.6+ saves are eligible for New Game Plus. Latest hotfix is 0.9.5.4 (1330 PST January 27), save compatible.
- Pruned obsolete debugging code that was resetting whore skills during whoring.
- Starting from a new slave after committing a starting slave should no longer produce an error popup.
- Applied the invasion event hang fix to the refugee raid event.
- Patched a widespread issue with skills that would produce $cash and $rep bugs.
- Selling or giving away prisoners during the invasion event should no longer hang the game.
- Fix for a breast growth issue with the new Dairy upgrade, from Princess April.
- Addressed an issue that prevented some Dairy assignment scenes from appearing.
- Fixed several issues with Stewardess impregnation.
- Vaginal and anal skills should no longer cross over during starting slave customization.
- Fixed an issue with the consolidated relative recruitment event.
- Giving a Stewardess impregnation orders will no longer redirect to the Dairy.
- Addressed an error message in the corporate slave market.
- Improved the checks before applying Stewardess and Milkmaid impregnation.
- Addressed an issue with family relation words.
- Fixed many bad applications of the updated Deadliness widget.
- Updated several obsolete training descriptions.
- Addressed a minor bug in the new libido overflow code.
- Corrected the sexual training from fucktoy duty efficiency calculations.
- Patched an issue that could cause problems when milking imported slaves.
- Addressed an issue with long form skill descriptions.
- Fixed several issues that caused the RA diet logic to lock up and do nothing.
- The RA will now prioritize muscle goals over weight goals if they conflict.
- The generic penthouse milkers used by lactating slaves who aren't assigned to work as cows can now be upgraded to collect and sell milk.
- Milking efficiency varies by assignment: working as a cow gives full efficiency while strenuous jobs like whoring offer little milk production.
- The Servant's Quarters benefit from this upgrade; all other facilities do not.
- Working as a full time cow, being pregnant, and being implanted with lactation drugs all act to slowly increase slaves' milk production.
- Pregnancy now offers a direct milk production bonus.
- Reduced several existing milk production bonuses, especially the bonus from lactation drug implants.
- Limited the number of slaves the Head Girl can reliably impregnate: high Devotion, libido, health, and testicle size increase the limit.
- Stewardesses and Milkmaids capable of impregnation can now be ordered to keep the slaves in their respective facilities pregnant.
- Improved the UI for clearer delegation of impregnation responsibilities.
- New random event for Head Girls who are tired out by all this.
- Recoded fetish changes to make organic fetish switching less frequent and less performance intensive.
- The base chance of a fetish change is now based on Devotion minus the slave's existing fetish strength, if any.
- Smart piercings now suppress existing fetishes first rather than trying for an immediate fetish switch if the chance of a switch is low.
- Racial Supremacists now approve or disapprove of racially superior slaves who are pregnant by other slaves, depending on the race of the other parent.
- Racial Subjugationists now disapprove of impregnation by racially inferior slaves and approve of sterilization of racially inferior slaves.
- Egyptian Revivalists now approve of pregnancy within incestuous slave relationships.
- Oral, vaginal, anal, whoring, and entertainment skills are have all been converted to a 0-100 scale.
- These skills now have unskilled, basic, skilled, expert, and masterful ranges, with each level requiring more training to reach.
- Rebalanced skill gains to be slower but completely nonrandom.
- Devotion and Intelligence are now greater factors in skills training efficiency
- The Slaver career now offers a bonus to skills training performed by the PC.
- New Dairy upgrade for Slimness Enthusiasts, by Princess April.
- Focusing personal attention on having as much sex as possible will spread any surplus libido among all slaves in the penthouse, slowly boosting Devotion.
- It is now possible to buy arcology ownership with reputation if the player's reputation is very high.
- Slave food is now a separate upkeep category, with slaves' individual food costs affected by diet, weight, lactation, and pregnancy.
- Better RA diet logic, from Dej.
- Refreshment random event updates to handle different refreshment types, from Anon.
- New random recruitment event, from Flooby Badoop.
- Added mental effects for carrying an incestuous pregnancy.
- Recoding for better performance.