- Four kinds of slave retirement, the ability to set a custom retirement age, and a toggle to suppress all aging.
- Slave market improvements, including improved gingering, two new markets, and more.
- New starting option to define the Free City in which the arcology is located as urban, rural or seaborne.
- Faceless menial slaves in several varieties, which can be bought, sold, converted and more.
- Long overdue UI improvements.
Monday, July 25, 2016
No update today
I have a very solid update ready to go, but I won't have the time to push and support it until tomorrow, Tuesday July 26, at the earliest. As a friendly reminder, though I've been pushing an update most Mondays for some time, I cannot commit to a regular update schedule. As partial compensation, here's a preview of 0.7.10 features: