This update is fairly light on content, but will hopefully produce a more pleasant playing experience. Several contributors and I have been working on different areas to make the game faster, easier to play, and less buggy. As such, the changelog contains some items that will be of interest mostly to those who look at the code, since they'll have little impact on gameplay. I'd like to single out Bane70 for special thanks in this regard; he is doing optimization work with a high degree of expertise and meticulousness, and I'm afraid everyone who plays FC hereafter won't realize how important his contributions are, precisely because of how unobtrusively they improve things.
- Addressed absence of manual corsetage control.
- Corrected pregnancy source tracking.
- Minor description issues.
- Slightly revised hormone balance calculation.
- Various reported error messages and description issues.
- Neighbor future society development errors.
- Arcade assignment errors.
- Face stat overflow due to hormonal effects.
- Bad trigger for the fearful humiliation event.
- Body mod request event error.
- Abuse error.
- Menu optimization by Bane70.
- Consolidated much existing event code for standardization and to stamp out several longstanding bugs.
- Provided updated cheatmode handling for the new event code.
- Cheatmode will now allow the player to select which slave sees a random event each week.
- As a debugging tool, Cheatmode will now display the passage title in the sidebar.
- Changes of government may cause abandonment of society models, with more mature models being likelier to survive.
- The likelihood of cross-arcology future society spread is now affected by existing social alignment.
- Revised neighbor descriptions for clarity, including a numerical approximation of their prosperity.
- Having an upgraded computer core will decrease the uncertainty of prosperity approximations.
- The PC can target a single arcology for straightforward economic warfare, harming both arcologies' prosperity.
- Opposed Paternalism and Degradationism will override the feelings of slaves traded across arcologies.
- Added a belly accessory slot.
- Recast corsets as a belly accessory rather than an item of clothing.
- Added extreme corsets, which will continue to have corsetage effects on all slaves who have not had surgical waist narrowing.
- Integrated a contribution by Anonymous that adds sympathy bellies.
- Random event in which slaves wearing succubi costumes can be fed the PC's precious bodily essence.
- Random event in which the personal assistant and a flirty slave can be told to get a room already.