This update adds events and revises the flow of the intro; since it does not make major mechanical changes, it will not break previous saves. Other than that, I don't have much to add to the changelog, other than to reiterate what a good bug report looks like. Simple bugs like error messages, grammar issues, etc. can be reported briefly in the comments. On the other hand, more involved bugs like cash or reputation turning into $cash and $reputation are difficult to fix unless I can replicate the issue. If you're not sure what caused the problem, please send me a save from before the issue occurred, if you have one. The gold standard bug report for a complex bug is an email with an attached save that says something along the lines of "hitting End Turn turns my cash into $cash." Catching the bug in action makes killing it very easy for me.
Saves from versions before 0.9.7 are incompatible, but 0.6+ saves are eligible for New Game Plus. Latest hotfix is 0.9.9.6 (1720 March 8), save compatible.
0.9.9.6 download without art: Mega.
0.9.8 download with all art options: Mega.
0.9.8 download with vector art only: Mega.
Please update to the latest version by placing it in the game directory.
- Fixed and improved diet and workout handling for slaves in the Dairy.
- Addressed an issue with the Household Liquidator that broke twins and automatic rules application.
- Fixed creation of related starting slaves.
- Numerous minor bugfixes and spelling corrections from various Git contributors.
- Optional full inmate and Wardeness reports for the Cellblock, governed by the facility reports option.
- Optimizations and random event polishing, by Anon.
- Addressed an issue that could improperly restore Fuckdolls' sanity.
- Stabilized Head Girls' preference for dominance.
- Overhauled the Household Liquidator.
- Slaves generated with a preexisting arcology now have correctly generated facial beauty.
- Making changes to starting slaves will no longer prevent their costs from being charged to the player.
- Demographic options will no longer pollute the base nationalities list with duplicate entries.
- Resolved a starting slave PC career bonus crossover issue when creating related starting slaves.
- Reworked the generation of slaves to go with a preexisting arcology acquisition.
- Added patches for 0.9.9.0 issues to New Game Plus.
- Applied a possible fix for the missing nationalities; games with this issue are broken, but New Game Plus should fix them.
- Fixed preexisting arcology citizen populations.
- Removed old debugging code that was producing future society unlock issues; affected saves may be limited to four society choices.
- Fixed the broken Security Force mod toggle in the start summary.
- Fixed several error messages thrown by bad macros.
- Cheatmode start will now generate its slaves properly.
- The first starting slave will no longer be too expensive to add regardless of price.
- During the introduction, the game will generate a number of existing arcologies to target for the initial takeover.
- Existing arcologies have names, locations, prosperities, demographics, and partial progress towards a single future society choice.
- If an existing arcology with a future society is targeted, the slaves acquired with the arcology will match that society.
- The option to take over a newly constructed arcology and thereby follow the preexisting introduction is always available.
- Implemented an extremely powerful Arcology Owner career, which is automatically applied when using New Game Plus.
- Revised the flow of the introduction; New Game Plus now skips most explanations and moves directly to the intro summary.
- Random request event for slaves who could benefit from anal tightening.
- Random event for slaves healthy, devoted, and trusting enough to wake up in a really good mood.
- Random event for mature slaves who aren't used to all the sexual attention they're getting.
- Random event for slaves who are too frightened to follow orders reliably.
- Boosted the maximum number of society models to five, adjusted the reputation requirements to unlock them, and allowed five commitments to Multiculturalism.
- Revisions to the association between personal assistant skins and Future Societies, from FireDrops.
- Updated the way slaves are added to the game, qualifying many more slaves for certain events.
- Implemented new and more efficient lisp code, which should be applicable to preexisting code once thoroughly playtested.
- Added generic event fetish progress code, which likewise should be applicable to old events once playtested.
- Recoding for better performance and reliability; this usually appears in changelogs, but this update is unusually intensive in this regard.