There are two major additions in this update, enough to push the version to 0.4. First, we now have the oft-requested ability to force two slaves to fight each other. These fights are non-lethal for now; MMA rather than Mortal Kombat. Second, it is now possible for slaves to form, pursue, and enjoy relationships with one another. They will follow their own tendencies here, so the player's ability to force specific outcomes is fairly limited.
Both these systems are in an early state. They both need a lot more options, descriptions, and polishing. (Notably, relationships and rivalries only occur between slaves on the same work assignment, pending the addition of more ways for interactions to start.) For now, feedback along the lines of "it would be nice if there were more things you could do with slaves who like each other" is not useful, since more content for both relationships and pit fights is already planned. If you have something specific you would like to see, though, do suggest it.
In particular, these systems are almost entirely self-contained for now: they do not have major impacts on preexisting scenes.
Tip jar: Patreon.
- A fighting pit the player can purchase and assign girls to square off in.
- Rivalries between slaves, which currently cannot be prevented.
- Emotional and sexual relationships between slaves.
- Rules settings to govern relationships, including the ability to forbid them entirely.
- One new random event.
- One new encyclopedia article.