I've gotten some feedback to the effect that remembering which slave is which during events can become difficult when the PC's stable gets large enough. (I suspect that this isn't exactly what the people who coined the term "first world problems" had in mind.) All random events should now link to a slave's long-form description from the first mention of her name in the event. This way, players who are so luxuriously supplied with livestock that they can't keep their slaves straight can refresh their memory.
This update increases the number of distinct muscle states from 2 (normal and huge) to 4 (normal, toned, muscular, and freak beast). The new muscle change code is a major step away from randomness, as well. Barring unusual events normal slaves should take five weeks or so to change muscle states. I took this approach mostly to address the comments from devotees of Brodin that one does not simply make such gains in a single week. Let me know how you feel about this system. If feedback is positive, I will slowly revise many old transformations to be less random.
The rules assistant was originally a debugging tool, a way to speed up playtesting runs. Eventually I realized that I had more than half of a functional UI improvement, so it made its way into a public release. This update includes another functionality of similar origin, which the player can use from the rules menu to order the personal assistant to perform cosmetic surgery at will. This is a silly feature I don't intend to spend much time on, and probably won't be included in 1.0. For now, it can be pretty funny, and it speeds up long runs if you don't mind being surrounded by silicone.
After enough complaints about Mega, I'm giving Dropbox a try. Let me know if this doesn't work.
Download: Dropbox. Previous saves should work, but it may be necessary to manually opt slaves into the rules assistant from their individual menus.
Tip jar: Patreon.
- Individual slaves can be exempted from the rules assistant.
- Slaves' descriptions now viewable from random events.
- One new random event.
- More granular muscle states, and less random progression.
- Large breasts will be uncomfortable for slaves without some muscle tone, and truly huge breasts will be uncomfortable for slaves without decent strength.
- Rudimentary fully automatic surgery, available under rules options. Warranty not included.
- Better surgical reactions for slaves with appropriate fetishes; lip implants' effects on oral skill reduced.
- Various other balance changes, mostly to surgeries.
- Sterilization surgery for slaves with working female reproductive systems.