This update also adds an automated alternative to rules assistant applied curatives for players who prefer to keep their girls drug free but don't want to micromanage slaves' health, either. The universal rules menu now has an option that directs the personal assistant to automatically reassign unhealthy slaves to spend the week resting, and then return them to their original assignment once they are healthy. This is not a change to the effects of curatives or rest; its impact is exactly the same as if the player manually directed rest for anyone with a negative health value before ending the week.
Download: Dropbox, Mega. Saves from previous versions are incompatible, but 0.7+ saves are eligible for New Game Plus. Latest hotfix is 0.7.11.2 (1345 PST August 2), completely save compatible.
- Starting a game normally will no longer produce an errored event and then retire a random slave
- Slaves who decide to get treatment in the Clinic will no longer be condemned to a quasi-existence from which there is no escape
- Error message on automatic rest toggle
- Fixed milking pointing to the servant code, which broke all milking assignments
- Corrected effects of penis enhancement, again
- Pro-enslavement policies now have the correct effects
- Multi-slave events should now fire only when enough qualifying slaves are present
- Corrected version number: this will have no impact on compatibility or NGP
- Added sell all and buy all options to the menial slave market
- Added indentured servitude to the game; in most situations, indentured servants will continue to be referred to as slaves.
- Indentured servitude works as an alternative to the retirement system, so indentured servants cannot retire.
- Being an indentured servant has several long term mental effects, most of which will tend to make unhappy indentured servants disobedient.
- Added a straightforward expiration event similar to the retirement event with differing outcomes based on a slave's feelings about the PC.
- Indentures are either Protective, Restricted, or Unrestricted, with the first two placing some restraint on what the PC can do.
- Restrictive indentures forbid invasive surgeries, service in an industrial Dairy, confinement in a glory hole or service in an Arcade, and subordination to the Head Girl.
- Protective indentures additionally forbid most elective surgeries, any Dairy duty other than free range service, most drugs, and intensive hormonal regimes.
- Higher indenture restrictions and lower indenture time remaining will both depress indentured servant prices.
- Added a source of indentured servants to the slave markets.
- Updated the Rules Assistant and other automation features to respect restrictive and protective indentures.
- Added a miniscene for Dairy restraint setting changes, which will eject indentured servants protected against the new settings.
- Slaves can now be manually slated for retirement from their individual menus.
- Added several milestone retirement policies with customizable goals, available if citizen retirement is active.
- Slaves in committed relationships can have their partners retired with them if citizen retirement is active.
- Added alternative versions of the jewelry and steel collars with counters that display a slave's retirement status, if any.
- Added an automatic rest universal rule, which will allow the personal assistant to temporarily rest slaves who need it.
- Devoted and intelligent Bodyguards will now pass combat training on to responsible slaves if they feel there are not enough replacement bodyguard prospects available.
- Added a universal rule to forbid Bodyguards from training successors.
- Reduced positive and negative effects of character customizations on reputation.
- Restored and improved shape impacts of breast expansion lost with the transition to non-random boob growth.
- Encyclopedia additions.
- Minor code consolidation.
- Minor code revisions for performance.