Managing backwards compatibility is a good project management exercise. I'm now doing my best to save new slave stats for specific updates devoted to them, which should prevent all other updates from breaking saves.
This update focuses on the main menu. Sorting options, long requested, have now been added: they are accessible from the main menu or from the summary options menu, and can be pruned off the main menu from the summary options menu if desired.
Also included is the very beginning of long-deferred work on the rules assistant. So, this update's request for feedback is this: what other options would you like to see on the rules assistant? Rather than go wild adding every option possible, I'll focus on what players will use most.
Download: Mega. Previous saves should be compatible. Latest hotfix at 18:50 PST.
Tip jar: Patreon.
- New sort order options for the main menu: name, age, assignment, and seniority in addition to the existing devotion, and all options now reversible.
- Options to hide the sort options and the rules assistant on the main menu to prevent accidental clicks.
- Rules assistant can now be given basic clothes and hormone settings.
- Upgrading the surgery now removes hard limits on facial beauty and height changes; with the upgrade, all slaves can eventually be made supermodels.
- One new random event.
- Head Girls will no longer train bodyguards.
- Head Girls can be instructed to focus only on training obedience.
- Brands added to slave summaries.
- New encyclopedia entries.