FC version numbers are a bit arbitrary, but this update is a big one, and enough has been added since 0.2 to bump it up. Naturally, with many new features will come many new bugs. On a different note, rumors to the contrary notwithstanding, I am human. Future updates will be frequent but will not continue the every-day routine maintained during late September.
The Brothel now includes a very basic variety bonus. For now, it is limited for playtest purposes to that facility only, and only gives a bonus if the PC maintains a balance between slaves that get the huge T&A bonus and slaves that get the girlish figure bonus. The balance should be quite easy to qualify for.
I am working to add increased depth for players that want it while keeping the game accessible for players that do not. The variety bonus is the first step in that direction. If you pursue a playthrough to that point, please let me know what you think of the system to inform its further development. Suggestions of different types of variety bonuses are not needed, since I already plan many of them once the system is functional.
A general comment about comments. This is my blog. I reserve, and will actively exercise, the right to prune comments that I consider excessively unpleasant, unhelpful, or below a certain minimum bar of coherence. Of course, I welcome negative feedback. Indeed, I value it more than positive feedback; but garbage I will remove. Please note that this is an observation, not an explanation, for I owe none.
Download: Mega. Previous saves are not compatible. Ensure you have 0.3.00+ before reporting bugs.
Tip jar: Patreon.
- Slave origins, which give the basics of how the PC acquired each slave.
- Height made more granular, and height-altering surgery added.
- Weight made more granular.
- Nerf to slaves with huge assets in that there is now a single profit bonus for huge T&A, rather than a bonus for huge T and a bonus for huge A. In compensation, slightly reduced what qualifies as huge T.
- Added a basic variety bonus to the brothel. This will increase profits if there is a decent balance between slim and stacked slaves there. This system will be greatly expanded if it works well.
- Servants' quarters. This is functionally similar to the other upgrade facilities, but for servants; this was a frequently requested feature. It also produces a small amount of reputation. All serving assignments have been heavily buffed, as well.
- Minor nerf to all the upgrade facilities: the Servants' Quarters and Dairy will now mentally improve slaves to Obedient only, while the Promenade and Brothel will improve to low Devoted instead of high Devoted. Slaves that enter with better mental states than that will not be affected.
- Stats tracking on the arcology management screen, limited to total bonings and total liters of milk for now.
- Numerous other balance changes.
- New random event.