FC is two months old today. I remember when it was one passage: my perverted offspring sure has grown. It now outweighs The Two Towers.
The major addition with this update is the first set of upgrades that directly impact slaves. First, there is an expensive new building that unlocks upgrades to most preexisting drugs. Second, the surgery can be upgraded for advanced transformation, currently limited to the surgical creation of hermaphrodites. All these options require very high reputation. Yes, more upgrades are planned.
As noted by many playtesters yesterday, 0.2.08 (the "balls patch") was tough on herms. 0.2.09 should improve things.
Download: Mega. Previous saves are not compatible.
Tip jar: Patreon.
0.2.09 Patch Notes:
- Arcology upgrades that unlock herm surgery and drug improvements.
- New fetish, pregnancy. One of the rarer fetishes in that it's tough to directly cause it.
- New quirk, anorexia. This will obviously make weight gain harder.
- Rework of renaming; all but the most violently rebellious slaves can now be renamed, though many will dislike the PC for it.
- Virginity loss warnings for many events.
- Many bugfixes.