Though I'm not including it in the list of updates and fixes, these patches include lots of little additions to content. I rarely playtest for more than thirty seconds without diving back into Twine to add a little more description here or there.
When slaves appear with a name like $activeSlave.slaveName, that means that the code tried to affect a slave that didn't exist, so it created a new one with null variables. It's usually a random event that does that; if you notice what random event you saw right before it happened I can find the problem easily. Once it appears, the only solution is to load an earlier save: everything after that will be bugged to all hell.
Download: Mega. v. 0.1.03.1 is a quick update to fix a broken random event reported by Boney M.
Updates and fixes:
- A new drug called preventatives which prevents health damage due to public duties and is cheaper than curatives.
- Curatives have been nerfed, can no longer drive health up forever, and will once again stop when they stop having an effect. I know some playtesters were using them as hands-off whore-mantainers; that's what the new preventatives are for. Let me know if they don't work like you want them to.
- Several new minor surgical options, including star-shaped areolae and reductions for naturally large tits and asses.
- Minor surgery balance improvements; it is no longer possible to fill implants to infinity and beyond, and all surgery costs more: before it was too obvious a profit button.
- A bunch of background text on the world has been moved to the encyclopedia, so it doesn't clutter up the UI.
- Changes to make the main screen descriptions more clear. Ink and piercings are now described. Shemales are given the 'masterful' description if they max out the skills their body allows.
- Improvements to some of my earlier, uglier if/elseif abominations to speed things up.
- Several new random events, including nickname events, market events, and more.
- Minor improvements to relationship content; still buggy.
- Fixes for many reported bugs.