- Reworked how much slaves cost. This obviously has a huge impact on gameplay. It may amuse the Econ majors in the audience to learn that a slave's worth is primarily based on what her gross revenue would be if she were to prostitute herself for six straight months.
- Tons of balance. For example, top of the line slave whores will now attract 10-11 customers per day, which I understand is around the real life limit.
- Expanded clothing descriptions; there are now 12 clothing options, and each has 4+ unique mentions in flavor text, in addition to gameplay effects.
- In-game encyclopedia! This isn't ridiculous, I swear. Mostly it's just a tooltip with a grandose name that lives over in the sidebar so it can be ignored.
- Rationalizations of the interactions between different attributes. For example, heavily pregnant slaves can no longer wear corsets.
- A bit more content for pregnant slaves; being heavily pregnant ought to appear pretty often in descriptions and gameplay.
- Random event for humiliation fetishists.