This update is a major step towards 1.0. It adds two more facilities, completing or nearly completing the final complement of them. It also significantly expands player involvement in the player character's business pursuits, though like most of the other non-erotic content, this can easily be ignored. As such, this update is heavy on structure and light on content. The new features are in a relatively spare state for now and will require several event-heavy updates before they're fully realized.
Through recent playthroughs, I felt the player character was fading out too much. So, he can now start a slave trade focused corporation, complete with IPO, share price fluctuations, price shocks, dividends, et cetera. This is going to be a rich source of random events; things like the ability to name and customize your corporation are definitely planned. Before the business majors in the audience jump down my throat, please understand that this is a very broad-strokes rendition of corporate affairs. It bears about as much similarity to being a CEO as Call of Duty bears to being a soldier, or Madden bears to being Tom Brady; that is to say, very little. That said, if there's anything business experts feel I can do to push up the verisimilitude within the context of what's here, let me know.
I have recoded the way the game decides which slaves to display where. Bugs like slaves inappropriately appearing on the main menu when they should be in a facility are likely. As usual, thank you all for your playtesting and feedback.
Download: Dropbox, Mega. Previous saves will not work. If you have not started a new game with a fresh download, please do not report bugs.
Major additions:Minor updates:
- The Master Suite, a facility associated with the fucktoy assignment. Its leadership position is the prized Concubine, and it features an upgrade that will pamper its inhabitants.
- The Cellblock, a facility associated with the confinement assignment. Its leadership position is the sexually aggressive Wardeness.
- Corporate management, available from the economics report every turn after it is unlocked by a basic level of reputation and cash on hand greater than ¤30k.
- Significant recoding for better performance.
- Reduced income from liquid assets to encourage incorporation.
- Added a Rules Assistant diet setting that fixes unattractive weights rather than forcing a single weight outcome.
- New hardcoded slaves.
- Heavily rebalanced slave pricing.