This update focuses on fixing bugs and longstanding issues, and on building out several mechanics added over the past two updates.
Since this update adds several new facilities to the new arcology construction mechanic, I'll explain what my general goal for this system. FC has always been a game in which the sex slaves themselves are fundamentally unlimited in terms of who they are and what they can be forced to do. In compensation, FC needs more tradeoffs; good games force the player to specialize to an extent. As such, all lategame arcologies will not be equally good at everything. For example, this update adds a new Sweatshop facility to the Service level, and upgrades to the existing Arcade and Dairy facilities, each of which gives bonuses to one and only one of the types of menial slaves. It's now possible to specialize in slave milking harder than ever before, but at the cost of limited Sector space.
Saves from previous versions are incompatible, but 0.6+ saves are eligible for New Game Plus.
Latest version save compatible
Artpacks please download and use the latest .html above
- The final mercenary upgrade event will now include a way to continue the game.
- Addressed an issue with the new UI and arcology ownership percentages.
- Layout reconciliation between slaves' individual menus and the Rules Assistant menu.
- Fixes for the new random events, by FreeCitiesBandit.
- Custom PC title work, by PregAnon.
- Other PC title fixes.
- Constructing a spire now adds two additional levels of two apartment sectors each; the direct effects of the upgrade on the prosperity cap have been removed.
- The Arcade and Dairy have received new upgrades that improve the productivity of any menial Fuckdolls or Bioreactors present in the arcology, respectively.
- Added Sweatshops for sectors on the Service level, each of which will greatly improve the productivity of a limited number of standard menial slaves.
- Expanded the corporate slave market into a buildable facility on the Concourse level, which will improve corporate performance based on the PC's reputation.
- Replaced the placeholder Barracks on the Service level with a simple facility with some descriptive vignettes, without which mercenary upkeep costs are doubled.
- Apartment sectors now affect both citizen and slave populations, with Dense Apartments favoring citizens and Luxury Apartments favoring slaves.
- Policies that affect population will no longer fire during weeks in which the citizen population is at its maximum or minimum values and the effect will not happen.
- Added privately owned slave population fluctuations, largely based on slave price and arcology prosperity.
- Random individual event for devoted, educated slaves.
- Random individual event for devoted, short slaves.
- Random individual event for devoted fucktoys.
- Random individual event for public servants.
- Recruitment event involving an old world royal family.
- Random individual event for sexually frustrated nulls.
- Testicle and scrotum improvements, by Rodziel.
- Physical aphrodisiac effects are now associated with taking aphrodisiacs, not with aphrodisiac addiction.
- Added a new hard limit on arcology minority shares to help ensure that shares become available for purchase.
- Edo Revivalism progress is tallied for each public servant over the demanded number, not just once.
- Changed the way the Rules Assistant handles contraceptives to allow automatic contraceptive regime use for all slaves who aren't barren.